Enchantment in the Park
November 29 - December 24
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until December 24, 2019
West Bend’s Regner Park will soon become a magical wonderland of colored lights. Every holiday season, the Rotary Clubs of Washington County host Enchantment in the Park, an event that fills the park with impressive light displays.
Here are some details about the 2019 Enchantment in the Park.
- It’s a big draw – as many as 50,000 people attend Enchantment in the Park. They come for a reason. The park is an incredible spectacle. Every year, about 750 volunteers work to set up and manage the display.
- It takes a lot of people to set and run this event up because it’s so impressive. In fact, the display includes more than a half million lights, a figure that grows a bit every year.
- You can feel good while attending Enchantment in the Park. It raises money for area charities. There’s a suggested donation to attend: a bag of non-perishable food items or $10 cash per car. Since 2009, the event has collected over $150,000 for area nonprofit groups, Rotary Clubs and food pantries. Help the number grow even higher this year!
- Enchantment in the Park includes a variety of events. Tour the lights on foot, by carriage or in your car. Enjoy live entertainment and visits with Santa.
- Enchantment in the Park runs from Nov. 29-Dec. 24 in Regner Park, 800 N. Main St. in West Bend. See more West Bend events here.