Wisconsin offers thousands of miles of outstanding bicycling trails. During the summer, thousands of bicyclists flock to the Badger State to ride. Some of these riders are looking for short rides of ten miles or less, but many riders are looking for longer rides. If you like to rack up the miles, here are seven daylong riding opportunities you don’t want to miss.
- Green Circle Trail – This 26-mile trail system circles its way through the Stevens Point area.
- Great River State Trail – Take a pedal along the Mississippi River on this 24-mile trail in Onalaska.
- Tomorrow River State Trail – Ride this 29-mile trail running east from the Stevens Point area.
- Eisenbahn State Trail – This level trail runs for 25 miles through the Kettle Moraine region and the community of West Bend.
- Country Roads of Western Dane County – Middleton is the perfect jumping off point for riding the beautiful country roads of western Dane County.